Finally got around to putting my presentation from UX Australia up on Slideshare. Take a look, would love to hear any feedback you might have. For a more detailed description of the background on this topic, please check out my previous post on the rationale to use digital cultural probes.
- UX Australia 2016 – Moving the digital frontier: Transforming a large enterprise to be customer centric
- We’re hiring!
- UX Australia 2016
- Ad:tech 2014 – Advisory Board on Customer Experience
- agIdeas International Design Week
- Interview in The Age newspaper for agIdeas Melbourne International Design Forum 2013.
- agIdeas International Design Week Melbourne
- The Role of User Experience & Design in Business
- Interaction Design Association Student Challenge 2013
- Observing the User Experience