I was really pleased, and honoured, to be invited to be on the Advisory Board for Ad:Tech 2014Â – it’s a really great conference and this year promises to be the best event yet. Â I’ve been helping the guys think about why Customer Experience and Design matter, especially around the creative process and ensuring that ads work in harmony of the context they are in. Â If you’re interested in digital sales and marketing make sure you head along.
- UX Australia 2016 – Moving the digital frontier: Transforming a large enterprise to be customer centric
- We’re hiring!
- UX Australia 2016
- Ad:tech 2014 – Advisory Board on Customer Experience
- agIdeas International Design Week
- Interview in The Age newspaper for agIdeas Melbourne International Design Forum 2013.
- agIdeas International Design Week Melbourne
- The Role of User Experience & Design in Business
- Interaction Design Association Student Challenge 2013
- Observing the User Experience