I was really pleased, and honoured, to be invited to be on the Advisory Board for Ad:Tech 2014 – it’s a really great conference and this year promises to be the best event yet. I’ve been helping the guys think about why Customer Experience and Design matter, especially around the creative process and ensuring that ads work in harmony of the context they are in. If you’re interested in digital sales and marketing make sure you head along.
- UX Australia 2016 – Moving the digital frontier: Transforming a large enterprise to be customer centric
- We’re hiring!
- UX Australia 2016
- Ad:tech 2014 – Advisory Board on Customer Experience
- agIdeas International Design Week
- Interview in The Age newspaper for agIdeas Melbourne International Design Forum 2013.
- agIdeas International Design Week Melbourne
- The Role of User Experience & Design in Business
- Interaction Design Association Student Challenge 2013
- Observing the User Experience